Get supported by one of our experienced Mentors
Our experienced business/professional and industry expert Mentors are available to participants of all our programs to
- guide them in their pursuit of developing a business
- provide feedback and information on resources that can support their idea development and business formation and growth
- provide network connections to support their business where needed
- refer to other experts and professionals where necessary.
Our cohort-based programs of Design Sprint/Weekend Challenge (Global Goals Jam), Incubation Experience and Rapid Start/Solopreneur programs already include an extensive coaching and mentoring component and no separate application is required once enrolled in any of these programs.
One session of General Mentoring is available in limited numbers every month to those with the following eligibility:
- You have at least attended one of our Information Sessions or Workshops and had a discussion with the COE team about mentorship interest
- You have a potential idea to develop
- You are a Centennial Student or Alumni
General Mentorship Program:
- One 45-minute session
- match based on expertise requested
- meeting arranged based on availability
If you are eligible based on the above, fill out the form below to start your journey.