We support a student club: the SDG Innovation & Entrepreneurship Club!
Purpose of the Club:
The purpose of the SDG Innovation and Entrepreneurship Club is to be a fun and active forum for the members to learn, create and participate in activities related to the SDGs, sustainability, and entrepreneurship with support from the Centre of Innovation & Entrepreneurship.
Benefits of the club to the students:
The club offers students:
- A dynamic platform supported by the Centre of Innovation & Entrepreneurship to empower members to become change leaders, using the Sustainable Development Goals as a blueprint to achieve a better and more sustainable future for all.
- A creative space to focus on sustainable innovation and entrepreneurship that transforms lives and communities to make the world better.
- In-depth exposure to and understanding of the framework and values of the SDGs through fun-filled and enlightening activities.
- The opportunity to transform passions and ideas into reality through a series of diverse and engaging events, including programming offered by the Centre of Innovation & Entrepreneurship featuring industry experts, community leaders and esteemed entrepreneurs.
- Participation in activities fostering agile, experiential and sustainable entrepreneurship best practices, enabling members to develop the mindset, leadership and key essential skills to future-proof careers, enabling them with lifelong learning to succeed in their personal, professional, societal and business goals.
- Valuable networking opportunities with professionals and diverse communities.
- To be connected to a community of like-minded people that provide necessary support to its members.
How to get involved:
- Join the club! Fill out their membership form here: https://forms.gle/PexJ97CckzAzBkro7
- Follow the club on instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sdginnovation.club/