- This event has passed.
Demystifying Business Planning – Rapid Start Entrepreneurship Basics Series
Wed October 6, 2021 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
The workshop is designed to help new and existing small business owners to gain an understanding of the key components of writing a meaningful business plan, as well as provide entrepreneurs with the essential knowledge and skills to grow and succeed.
What you will learn:
- The elements of a business plan
- The different types of business plans
- Leave with a draft business plan that will get your business started on the right foot
- Identify the difference between a business plan, a business model canvas, and the planning required in starting your own business
- What Business Model Canvas is, develop a Value Proposition, Mission and Vision
- The steps of writing the business plan
- Creating the financial projections
David is the owner, facilitator, and leading coach of the David Cohen Group (formerly the Boomer Business Coach) from 2002-Present, and working in conjunction with some of these companies in our former role of host/producer of the Small Business Big Ideas Show.
He is working with clients that include, Transat Distribution, The City of Toronto, Indigo Books, Investors Group, Canada Post, Vaughan Business Enterprise Centre, The Richmond Hill Small Business Enterprise Centre, The BACD, Oshawa Community Credit Union, Wiley Press, The Printing House, Alterna Savings, The American Specialty Advertising Institute, Promocan and more.
The Centre of Entrepreneurship hosts a diverse range of engaging, valuable events free of charge for everybody to develop entrepreneurial skills, sustainability-oriented mindsets, and the passion to create change for good.