- Centennial College student or alumni preferred
- Have a business idea that can be developed into a new start-up
- In the process of acquiring an existing business
- An existing business in need of assistance
- Have completed a business plan or summary
- For existing businesses, you have financial statements available
Participation in the ACCEL program is limited. As such, we conduct an
intake process to identify and structure the appropriate supports for individuals.
If you are interested in entering into the program you will need to take the
1. Tell us about yourself and your business via email
2. Submit a copy of your résumé, a brief biography and your business plan (in any form) via email to: ACCEL@centennialcollege.ca
ACCEL staff will evaluate your business idea/plan and assess your
application. If you qualify for the program, you will be invited to attend a
series of business-training modules. Here, you will learn and practice essential business skills with professional consultants to improve your business idea and plan.
You will start your accelerator customized program where you will receive
free consultations, mentorship and access to resources.
Once complete, you will then benefit from follow-up mentorship.