- Centennial College student or alumni preferred
- Have a business idea that can be developed into a new start-up
- In the process of acquiring an existing business
- An existing business in need of assistance
- Have completed a business plan or summary
- For existing businesses, you have financial statements available
Participation in the ACCEL program is limited. As such, we conduct a competition to select individuals to join the accelerator. If you are interested in entering into the competition you will need to take the following steps:
ACCEL staff will evaluate your business plan and assess your application. If you qualify for the program, you will be invited to attend a one-week intensive business-training module we call the ACCEL Boot Camp. Here, you will learn and practice essential business skills with professional consultants to improve your business plan before delivering your pitch to the selection committee at the end of the week.
- Boot camp participants will pitch their ideas to a selection committee consisting of instructors, coaches, entrepreneurs and potentially peers, who will make the final decisions. Successful applicants will then be invited into a 6-month program consisting of the 3-month acceleration program followed by 3 months of follow-up business tracking.
Successful candidates will commence their participation with an experiential session hosted by a multi-millionaire entrepreneur.
- Starter School is a one-session event hosted by Saud Juman who shares a life experience of dedication and commitment to entrepreneurship.
Participants are now ready to start their 3-month customize program with access to free consultations, mentorship and resources.
Now the in-class fun begins! You will start your 3-month accelerator customized program where you will receive free consultations, mentorship and access to resources.
Once complete, you will then benefit from 3 months of follow- up mentorship.