ACCEL will provide entrepreneurs with:
- A needs assessment to create a program tailored to your specific requirements
- Advice and support from a team of coaches, mentors, and entrepreneurs-in-residence
- Access to Centennial College research and development facilities to create and prototype your ideas and products
- Access to an online portal that connects you to the professionals and resources you need
- Networking opportunities and events including: Start-Up weekend,
Hack-a-thon, Student Pitch Competitions, and our Annual Summit
Upon completion of the program, you will have a fully developed business ready to launch or to pitch to investors. ACCEL is a competitive program. Potential candidates will need to submit an application or business plan, interview with a panel of advisors, and participate in a group-based “boot camp”. ACCEL space is limited – apply today and turn your idea into a career!